Client Development – Fast Growth Law Firm – £50k
Job Type: Business Development
Working at an award-winning law practice, this firm are looking to hire a new Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for the commercial and corporate practice that includes a significant and growing percentage of tech and media clients. The current incumbent’s role is being split in two due the growth in recent years.
Responsibilities for this role include: –
– Managing key accounts at the firm and looking at cross-selling opportunities with other practice groups.
– Producing presentations and corporate communications, and acting as a professional advisor to the lead partners,
– Working with the key contacts to ensure all of the necessary marketing and pitch materials are maintained and the relevant data is gathered from the assigned practice group.
– Assisting the PR contact to prepare responses to the UK and European legal directories, in addition to producing material for UK award submissions.
– Providing business forecasts and anticipating annual budget requirements.
– Day to day supervision of the business development assistant.
– Acting as an advisor to individual lawyers, determining which key outside organisations to use (including third party conferences and events) and being able to assist in the partner preparation for these events.
It will be expected that the successful candidate will have previous pitching, general communications and market research experience and a minimum of 5-6 years’ overall marketing experience, ideally within a legal or professional services environment.
** Marketing People Ltd ® is a recruitment agency specialising in marketing jobs across London and the UK.
We are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our clients. It is our policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. This has no bearing on future applications and please feel free to apply for any other position that you may see in the future.