CRM Advisor – Strategy Consultancy
Job Type: CRM / Analytics
Working for a financial services consulting business this role reports into the Director of Business Development. The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Championing the firm’s CRM system to directors and employees to ensure that effective targeting of current and new clients is achieved, and that this is in line with the overall business development goals.
- Working closely with both the marketing and BD/events teams to provide a first class data and management information service.
- Ensure seamless communication amongst internal teams in terms of updating key client activity and providing ongoing training and effective data enhancement for the different practice areas of the business.
- Assist in competitor analysis and looking at data as to why the organisation may or may not have been successful in obtaining new clients and prospects over a given period.
- Generating monthly and quarterly reports on CRM activity within the marketing and business development teams.