Engineering Field Sales Manager
Job Type: Sales
Working across London and the home counties you will build on and grow strategic partnerships with large customers and third-party suppliers in the automotive engineering sector.
Duties will include:
- Ensure agendas and strategy from sales Meetings are executed in a timely manner, alongside building support, and the coaching of, Internal Sales Executive team members
- Planning, researching and executing new opportunities in order to drive market share for the business within London and the home counties.
- Utilise technology solutions, data enhancements and sales processes to streamline and improve sales.
- Be an internal advocate for the sales team by working with product and engineering teams to respond to client needs and feedback
- Proactively use CRM system, taking a data driven approach to improve sales efficiency.
- Responsible for organising your own sales visits in addition to those generated by the marketing and business development team
Your experience and attributes will include:
- Knowledge of the automotive engineering component sector.
- Must be a success-orientated, driven, ambitious individual.
- Be passionate about business development and sales and the challenge of winning new customers.
- Having experience of proactively using a CRM system, and taking a data-driven approach to the sales process.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
** Marketing People Ltd ® is a recruitment agency specialising in marketing jobs across London and the UK.
We are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our clients. It is our policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. This has no bearing on future applications and please feel free to apply for any other position that you may see in the future.