Engineering Field Sales Manager
Job Type: Sales
Working across London and the home counties you will build on and grow strategic partnerships with large customers and third-party suppliers in the automotive engineering sector.
Duties will include:
- Ensure agendas and strategy from sales Meetings are executed in a timely manner, alongside building support, and the coaching of, Internal Sales Executive team members
- Planning, researching and executing new opportunities in order to drive market share for the business within London and the home counties.
- Utilise technology solutions, data enhancements and sales processes to streamline and improve sales.
- Be an internal advocate for the sales team by working with product and engineering teams to respond to client needs and feedback
- Proactively use CRM system, taking a data driven approach to improve sales efficiency.
- Responsible for organising your own sales visits in addition to those generated by the marketing and business development team
Your experience and attributes will include:
- Knowledge of the automotive engineering component sector.
- Must be a success-orientated, driven, ambitious individual.
- Be passionate about business development and sales and the challenge of winning new customers.
- Having experience of proactively using a CRM system, and taking a data-driven approach to the sales process.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.