Head of Digital Content – £70k
Job Type: Marketing — Digital
Working for a small group of agencies with a circa 250 group of staff. The business is seeking to capitalise on fast growth in 2015 in the consumer and FMCG markets. As a result they are seeking to hire someone into this role, which reports into the Director of Development.
The job will cover strategic insight across all channels, although this will be primarily digital; client management; technical development around UX and production.
Skills and Experience:
– You will also manage a small team of content marketers.
– You will have a minimum of eight years in an agency environment.
– Experience in managing an office based and remote team
– Educated to Degree level, preferably in a technical or creative discipline
– Excellent interpersonal, management and reporting skills
– Good working knowledge of PPC, web technologies and CRM systems
– Willingness to undertake frequent periods of domestic and international travel
For more information or to apply for the role please forward your details via the application button below.