Pitch Manager – Professional Services
Job Type: Pitches / Bids
Working across the whole firm this role will be working within a central team of 4 people responsible for the pitch work
- Work with the other Pitch Managers to support partners to prepare for strategic pitch presentations
- Promote quality of thinking and performance that truly adds value to each pitch proposition, avoiding disproportionate focus on document or presentation production.
- Objectively analyse incoming pitch proposals from clients and advise partners on the best approach and the business information needed.
- Work as an internal consultant, coaching partners and group heads involved in winning new business in the skills of developing competitive, commercial tenders.
- Project manage a spectrum of pitches simultaneously, including encouraging and leading meetings, agreeing strategy and messaging, drafting and reviewing content from a marketing perspective and coaching teams on winning bids.
- Candidates will have previous pitch experience within a professional services environment with a proven ability to work effectively at a senior level.